Sorry this ad is no longer available.
- Contract type
- 785 days ago
Reporting to: PR Manager
Status: Full-time permanent
Salary: £20,000 per annum
The PR and Marketing Assistant will provide support to the PR Manager and senior directors/managers at Londons Air Ambulance to ensure the Charity is represented and promoted in line with the set guidelines and professional standards.
The role is varied and demanding which requires someone who has excellent organisational and communication skills but who also has the ability to write eloquently and has an ambition to grow and develop within the role.
- Assist with internal communications
- Assist with digital media (website, Facebook, twitter)
- Support PR event management and attend events where required
- Assisting PR Manager with day to day press office tasks
- Maintenance and creation of media lists and editorial calendars
- Database management
- PowerPoint presentations
- Maintenance of photo files
- General administrative duties
- Educated to degree level or equivalent ideally in public relations, communications or marketing
- Experience of working in PR or marketing
- Experience of digital media
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills including strong writing and research skills
- Organised and able to report on progress concisely
- Ability to work on own initiative, under pressure and to deadlines
- Is commercially astute
The above list is not exclusive or exhaustive and the job holder may be required to undertake such other duties as may reasonably be required.
To apply please send covering letter and CV for the attention of Rashila Nama, HR Consultant by 13 July 2012