Sorry this ad is no longer available.
- Contract type
- 641 days ago
Position: Full-time IT Assistant
To start: 1st February 2013
Dr. Sauer and Partners Ltd. is a leading engineering consultant for design and construction management of NATM tunnels. We are currently looking for experienced IT Assistant to support our office in Surbiton, SW London.
The Role involves:
- 50% maintaining the Website Dr. Sauer & Partners, Web Presence as well as creating marketing material and newsletter creation.
- 50% working at the help desk to support the Dr. Sauer & Partners Users and Client PC’s and keeping the IT inventory up to date.
- Responsible for the operation of the Backup.
The Competencies required are:
- Adobe Photoshop or similar image editing software
- Knowledge of relational database systems such as MS-SQL or MySQL Databases
- HTML/CSS knowledge
- Knowledge of Drupal, PHP and/or Ruby on rails
- Familiar with Email (Lotus Notes), Active Directory and Major Office Applications
- Strong diagnostic and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills in English. German helpful
- Familiar with Windows XP, Windows 7
The Competencies desired are:
- CompTIA Network + certification or higher
- CompTIA A+ certification or higher
- Linux/Unix Knowledge
- Understanding of the following technologies: DNS, VPN, IPv4, DHCP, WLAN
If interested in this role please send us your CV replying this ad.
Interviews will be conducted from the beginning of January 2012.
Position is available to start in February 2013.
Looking forward to your applications.